Wednesday 15 January 2014

Burberry Prorsum Menswear AW14

Back in December I entered the Graduate Fashion Week Competition to win a ticket to Burberry' show. And I was one of the five winners! :)

When I received the phone call I'm pretty sure I sounded very shocked!
As I am originally into womenswear rather than mens, I was a little apprehensive but still very excited to be going to a Burberry show! So I ventured down to London last Wednesday feeling rather nervous.










 It was an amazing experience being able to attend a Burberry show. to be apart of the atmosphere. I loved the map prints and the illustrations used in the collection. I also liked the printed shawl like pieces draped over their shoulders.




After the show we went backstage to talk to Christopher Bailey himself, which was not expected!!! He was so welcoming and very humble! The collection was inspired by St.Ives and Bloomsbury Artists and their paintings. He also wanted to show what maps mean today as with social media it has changed.

I had a fantastic day and will definitely remember the experience for a long time! Huge thanks to GFW for the experience.



"Stay humble, work really hard and love every single day."

No comments:

Post a Comment