Friday 25 July 2014

Graduation

I graduated a week a go today! What an amazing day spent with the best people, my family and friends. We did it! :)


It was an early start to the day to be dolling myself up and putting heels on - which I decided to leave in the car, I couldn't risk tripping on stage!
After collecting the gowns and being shown which way the hat sat I had professional photos taken. I cant wait to see them, just waiting on the post.


I am very proud of what I have achieved at Northampton University and grateful for all the help my family have given, even if they were my punch bag at times - sorry!
And not forgetting the amazing group of friends I have made through the years, it wouldnt have been the same with out each of them! 

Onwards and Upwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment